Last paper tomorrow. SHIT. I'm not prepared, obviously. Just when I'm starting to get a hang on it, it's too late! Damn. Just don't be as hard as 08 paper please ): 07 was still ok. Sigh! What time is it now? 2140. I got another 2 hours to recap all the 300 odd questions I've attempted(and some failed). I see a lot of repeated questions from the prelim papers. I hope some of those come out. Just sub the numbers inside and wham!
I'm moving soon! Hopefully to Fraser Suites. Then I can have access to pool and gym. Can work out everyday to get my pre-A body back. AH sometimes I feel so out of shape. So annoying ):
Ok la. Now's not the time to be annoyed by these kinda things. It's time to be annoyed by my favourite subject. Wish me luck. I sure need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment