Since it was Kenny's birthday yesterday and he asked me for an update, I shall. It started raining heavily so we couldnt leave college for Anchor Point. We had a good time though. Just chatting and laughing, pen-spinning and freezing =) At about 5+ we finally left school. Rain is wonderful in my opinion =) HA! The only bad thing was I needed the toilet desperately so once I got off the bus I ran for it.
I know Andrea wasnt feeling well. Get well soon babe! We had dinner at Jack's Place to celebrate Kenny Yap's birthday. Andrea didnt finish her food =( Meanwhile Canida and I finished an entire pizza. What an appetite eh? Someone forgot to tell Nat that we werent going to PS anymore and she went all the way there to find out that we werent there. =( That must have sucked. I asked Kenny how he felt that we "didnt" get him anything for his birthday and he went "Of course hurt la." Fooled you chic-KEN. But it's just the shirt right? haha! That's what you think.
After dinner I went over to Queensway to get a bigger size for my shoe and everyone followed me! I felt pretty bad cos it was late. =( Anyway, I got there to find out that somehow, the stocks for my pink nike-s will never come again. And I'm too impatient to even try waiting any longer. So I exchanged my beloved pink ones for the gold. Ok too I guess. But much more common. =( oh well. After the exchange, the man said "Class dismissed!" which was so funny cos I brought the "gang" along. Boarded the bus with Andrea and Canida for the station. I know I smile alot now and everyone stares at me weirdly, but I cant be blamed. Being happy is not a crime. =) =) =)
Today was the first time this term I had a single period PE and we were half a period late. We had to run 1.6km. I ran with Jennifer and Pei Shi but Jennifer's so sick, she runs so fast so she pulled ahead of us. And my timing sucks. 8min50s. That's worse than my timing just in BP. And BP's 2.4 is not 2.4km! It can't be. Last year's timing of 11min44s (if I remember correctly) is so not right. How is it that I walked for the first time ever during my 2.4, puked twice, and still get the fastest personal timing? IMPOSSIBLE. 2.4's coming soon. I hope I'll get below 13min. That's all I'm aiming for. I went for a run this evening, came back and did lunges. Lunges remind me of fencing and I miss fencing terribly. =(
I dont know if I can commit to Interact. I wanna get into the squash school team!!! Recre is just too slack for me. I cant stand doing sports this way. AH!
Peiyi's running for Council. Vote for PEIYI! I think I might vote for her. MAYBE. peiyi! MOMO.
I'm one lucky girl. =) Feels good this way =)
No comments:
Post a Comment