Monday, February 21, 2011

21/2

It's been a long time since I've updated here. I feel like this semester is really taking its toll on me. Time is passing a little too quickly, and it doesn't leave me with much time to do my own things either. It's daunting to think that the project season hasn't even started yet. Last week was really stressful.. Midterms. More stressful than the last, since I kind of gave up on a couple of mods the last time round. Sleeping 4-5 hours a day, with trainings, assignments and midterm papers on the same day...
I think I need a break.

It's week 8 already. Fight team training is back on, which means I've gotta commit 3 days a week to Muay Thai again. I won't be fighting in March or in May, as I don't feel adequate yet, and I don't wanna get my ass kicked. I will be so tired. But it's ok. With time flying like this, it will be over soon, and I can dedicate almost my entire summer to training. I will feel so much stronger again. Totally looking forward to that!

Lots of things happening this week.
1) FA consultation and project meeting
2) BGS project meeting
3) Muay Thai board revamp
4) Trainings at Hilltop
5) Family portrait taking
6) Grandparents' 50th Wedding anniversary

All these and I've gotta squeeze in some time to go through my work. I know I can't slack off now and lose momentum again. Really.. Sometimes I just have no motivation to study..
Well, I told myself I'd try harder this semester.


Am totally emo-ing today. Sigh.
My dear boyfriend, get well soon.
I'm truly blessed to have you.
-hugs-

No comments: