Wednesday, January 27, 2010

GORGEOUS

Right... So it's been hell of a week. Worked until Monday for Maersk. And they made me do stupid things. You can't even start to imagine how much paper I photocopied for them. A few thousand. Maybe not even a few. Many thousands. And as a result, many paper cuts. DAMN. Papercuts suck like hell. They hurt more than normal cuts though they're so puny. It's like chilli padi. Small but powerful. Haha. Like me. Heh... That's what my family calls me. Or maybe it's because I'm small but am fiery like chilli padi? Anyway, back to the working. The most stupid thing I did was go back and forth to JP to cut keys. Long story. Don't even feel like talking about it. But the only good that came out from it was the break from photocopying... and maybe also the Jollibean Matcha and red bean drink and the guilinggao. Guilinggao rocks. It's the best dessert ever. I like it bitter, with just a little honey drizzled on top. The best one is from the Hock Hua Tonic or something like that. The one at Tan Chin Lee is also damn nice. Why do I suddenly crave for bamboo clam?! Crap... Anyway, the mochi from Taiwan is very very yummy. Thank you g(x). Haha.

It's Hollywood award season now and that means more time spent on looking at clothes. AH... I know I'm like some typical bimbo now but... I really want those dresses. Haha. Here are some of those I love!

Diane Kruger. STUNNING. Mustard dress from Jason Wu? Maybe. BEST DRESSED at the SAG Awards!!!

Lea Michele in a green Catherine Malandrino dress.

Emily Blunt at the Golden Globes in Dolce & Gabbana. Tulle strapless mermaid gown. NICE! BEST DRESSED at the Golden Globes.

Heidi Klum in Roberto Cavalli fishtail gown.

ARGH. Got to go now. Emergency. Till next time...

No comments: