Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I was late meeting py today. Actually, I don't really have that sense of urgency since its for PW. And we all know how much I love PW...
Min decided he wasn't able to make it. Ok.
Jennifer said she couldn't either. Ok.
So it's just Jake, py and I.
At least the 3 of us made good use of our time. Was rather pissed though, but I believe I was able to conceal my emotions well.

Py and I decided to go to the gym. I just want to run. Run the frustration away. It feels good.
I remember looking at the number of calories burned. 33. Whoa well done Madelene. You just got rid of 3 french fries. Ran for 40 minutes. Achievement!
Slowly, the gym got crowded. I believe they were the badminton players. So py and I decided to move to the other side of the gym where we could work out in peace. Not even a minute later, they stalked us! Oh well, forget it then. Time to shower.
The water was nice and cold. But why is the water jet so strong?! It hurt. ):

Poh was late again. I state, AGAIN. So we made a detour to the canteen to get Milo. Walking back to the gate, he still wasn't there. Then in the distance, we saw someone with the red sweater. I thought, "Hmmm. Red sweater? But no green bag." But it turned out to be him. So py passed him the thingy and wished him luck. While that was in progress, all I wanted to do was laugh. And of course, I was wishing SOMEBODY good luck too.

Every night I say a prayer for you. I pray you are safe and happy. That's all I pray for.

Headed to Subway for lunch. Chicken breast again. It tastes good! Same as py, but without the tomatoes (: Then off to town... Tired. Town makes me tired. ):

Went back to BV. I know I was deep in thought. Now I feel sorry. It's been a long day yet...

My life is so full of drama. ):

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

I shall question no more. There are many things I don't understand but I trust things will work out the way it is meant to.

No comments: