Thursday, October 23, 2008

So little things, so much time?

I seem to be very free these few days. Maybe I should be studying for Chinese A levels or practising or trying to improve my OP...
I studied Mr Teng Ye and Praise Bee today. But by the time I got to Praise Bee, I was already half asleep. All I remember now is the sentence "mi feng niang mi de fang fa"...
We did another OP run today. I feel more relaxed with it now. Maybe I was being too laid back. I didn't take the run seriously. However, the comments today are similar to those for OP prelims. Loud and clear. But...Little eye contact?! IMPOSSIBLE. I was looking and seeing the audience. And I looked at Madam many times. But she wasn't looking at me! Then I have to keep looking left to look at her but she only looked up once! Ok...As long as I know I have good eye contact. It will not be a problem on the 6th of November. Madam said I'm more prepared today. Yeah, I guess. Somehow, I am still able to regurgitate a lot of my script. Shall edit a bit of my slides. (: I will try to have more variation of tone. But I seriously doubt there can be much of a difference in 2 weeks?

HAPPY, HAPPY! I am promoted! Not advanced. Round of applause, please! (:
I don't see the moderation anywhere la. Haha. But never mind. I freaking got promoted. YAY.
Wa. Jiawei (a.k.a Handsome), so pro. Lowest is a C. And so many As. I don't even have 1 A. I promise myself, I must get an A before I leave JC. I hope...

Another great day though. Lots of laughter. Lots of smiles.
Honey is sweet (:

No comments: