Shawty is a girl. She may not be short, then again she might be.
When you say the word "shawty", you gotta say it like you ain't a Singaporean. Or it'll sound like "shorty". Right, py?
Shawty got them apple bottom jeans. NOT Shorty got them apple bottom jeans.
I tried to "spoof" the song. PCK version of "Low". Imagine that. I did it quite loudly also. I hope no one heard it!
I don't know what happened. But I said "Where have you been all my life?" randomly when I was with py. I'm not talking about py obviously. I don't know what hit me. But I said it. And I told her that she say that to MOMO ren. I didn't know it was a song from Westlife. So that means I've got the chops to be a songwriter too! So py asked me to write a song. But it has to include the following:
1) Where have you been all my life?
2) We were meant to be.
.
.
.
.
Shawty?!
It cannot be. Cos shawty is a girl. Means I'm not straight?! LOL. Then again, "Shawty is a killa. But I really want him."
IT'S SO WRONG!
Yes. I will write that song. But it will sound ridiculous. But before that...
Gotta do my EoM. Damn PW!
No comments:
Post a Comment