Yesterday marked the end of Orientation 2. It was fun reuniting with Daimyo after splitting up into our classes. These are the people who made me love AC because it showed that AC is not like what it is known as. So to all ppl who stereotype ACsians, you are wrong. Eat that!
I gotta admit that I wasnt too fond of the idea of new OG friends and was afraid that they might feel a bit left out. But they turned out to be really nice ppl and I think we'll all get along just fine. =)
So, O2 was great. Although Nicole is no longer our OGL, I will always remember her and I really appreciate all the hard work she put into orientation 1, into making it a great time for all of us. Thank you. Also not forgetting Amanda and DeYong, they are really amazing OGLs. Thanks for being patient with us and for making us love AC. I know there were times when we really pissed and frustrated you guys - and we are sorry - but still you never gave up hope on us. I would also like to thank all my friends for making me have all the fun in the world, sharing all the laughter and all the pain (plus mud, starch etc), making everyday in AC a significant one and making all the difference in my life.
Ok. This is getting a little too emo for my liking. And it sounds like I'm never gonna see my friends ever again. So... This orientation was as fun if not more fun the the first, though it felt significantly shorter. On the first day, we played "whacko" and some "lonely husband/wife" game where we were supposed to catch our "husband/wife" from running to another woman/man. Ppl mistook my lightning fast reflexes with being a very good "wife". Then we made fun of Kenny being a bad husband because his "wives" kept running to the other man. Then, it was mass rally. I noticed one thing once again. Kyojin members are not morning ppl. We cannot and do not cheer at 8 in the morning. So we always get called last as we're always the softest. However, after a day under the hot sun playing games and accompanied by sunburns, we're really hot like wasabi. =) I also think that all clans have something against Kyojin. Maybe because we have the coolest clan tee or maybe cos we're simply cool! Like so AWESOME!!! Haha.
We played the army crawl game where we had to crawl in the mud while the other OGLs threw mud at us. And guess what?! I got injured. I think it was a rock or some other sharp thing in the mud that cut my knee and left me bleeding. We were all tied to our partners and so I sort of got dragged in the mud by Darrell. Haha. After that I noticed something red among all the mud. Then I had to go to the first aiders but Kenny had tied Darrell and I together so tight we couldnt untie ourselves and Darrell and to squeeze his hand our of the rafia, leaving red marks on our wrists. I know Darrell feels bad about it cos he keeps apologising. You're forgiven Darrell, although I didnt even blame you in the first place. Then there was the "Mojomomo incident", but I shall not elaborate.
Because I was injured I couldnt play many games that involved getting dirty or wet. I could also avoid the forfeits but what fun would that be?! I was so sad like T.T
On day 2, we played yet more games and we enjoyed the tug-of-war the best. But i think we got a bit too arrogant after the first time as we won a too easily. The second time we played against Taiko we lost and i slipped on the starch, falling on my ass and having starch all over my shorts. Crap! Lesson learned: There's a difference between confidence and arrogance. Warning! Dont be arrogant. (DUH!) In the afternoon we went for the OG outing to Swensons at Holland V. I ate the same thing again (refer to previous post). Yummy. 49ers and sticky chewy yummy sinful chocolate =) Heaven.
Campfire: We polluted the environment -which Im not happy about- for a while then it started raining. Thank you god! So we shifted to the hall. The campfire was about the same as the first campfire. Nonetheless, it was still great fun. Lots of singing, cheering, playing games, dancing and running around in the hall like lunatics. This was a big cause of worry. To know why, please recall the "particle collision theory".
We had earlier planned a OG supper. Once again, it didnt happen. So poor Darrell, with his gastric, had noone to eat with. But thankfully his other friends were going out. Meanwhile, I went home with Peiyi and I viewed her pics of the orientation. Nice pics. And videos! Especially... HAHAHA.
Went home, bathed, smsed, brushed teeth, slept.
~End~
1 comment:
HAHAHAHA! i totally agree! kyojins are NOT morning people! we suck in morning mass rallies! ok maybe not suck...but we're of no match to the other clans.
Post a Comment